The second annual Etsy Design Awards will shine a spotlight on a global community of entrepreneurs; because now, more than ever, it’s important to celebrate and support creative small businesses around the world. That’s why this year, Etsy is giving its community the chance to nominate their favorite seller till July 1 for an Etsy Design Award. The amazing part is that we too, can finally enter a competition as a Hungary based shop!!!
The Etsy Design Awards (aka The Etsies) are Etsy’s global award program. Honoring the work of sellers from around the world and across multiple categories, The Etsies celebrate our global community of creative entrepreneurs and shine a spotlight on their unique talents. From 100 finalists, one seller will be crowned the Etsy Design Award Grand Prize Winner, while 10 others will be named Etsy Design Award Winners in each featured category. New this year, the People’s Choice Award will be determined by community vote in September.
Here is a breakdown of what will be considered:
- Quality: Overall level of craftsmanship and skill
- Creativity & innovation: Is item unique or imaginative?
- Utility & functionality: Is item functional? Does it serve its purpose?
- ‘Wow’ factor: Is item stunning?
- Personal story: maker or curator story
- Top-notch branding: Does the shop feature clear, compelling descriptions, excellent customer service, and high-quality photography
We are going to enter the competition soon and if you are a fan of our work and little shop, please consider nominating Boho Baby Heaven!
To pay it forward, you’ll also be entered to win one of 10 $1,000 Etsy gift cards.